Prepare for our worship service together as you prayerfully review the songs below and read the Scripture text for this week’s message.
When it’s time for the service to begin, please click this link to participate live online.
Order of Worship for March 7, 2021
Not to Us
Welcome – Travis Taylor
Focus on the Names of God: Hope of Israel
Invocation / Annie Armstrong Missions Offering – Buck Wicker
How Great Thou Art / How Great Is Our God
Behold Our God
Message – “Gospel Communication” Colossians 3:12-17 (Robert Cline)
Offertory/Closing Prayer: Robert Cline
Closing Song: How Great Is Our God (Reprise)
Benediction: Alex Crain
1 Cor 15:58 “Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.”
There will be an elder (Buck Wicker) available in the conference room at the conclusion of worship to pray with you or attempt to answer any questions you have about HCF or the Christian faith.
New Women’s Bible Study Begins this week, March 10th from 6:45-8:30 pm. This in-person inductive Bible study will be led by Mae Stewart. We will study the book of Titus, using Keri Folmar’s study-guide book, Zeal (provided by Harvest). We will meet every other Wednesday evening at Harvest in the Nursery area (safely abiding by guidelines). If you have not signed up, contact Martha Abernethy.
Scripture for Next Week: Selections from Galatians chapters 1-3, specifically Gal. 1:6-9. Speaker: Pastor Joel
Youth Gathering: Wednesday night at 6:45 pm.
Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North American Missions: If you did not receive a letter with the prayer guide/envelope enclosed, there are extra prayer guides and envelopes on the table near the front. You can drop your offering in one of the baskets around the sanctuary or mail in your offering: Harvest Christian Fellowship, 8080 AMF Drive, Mechanicsville, VA 23111 Attention: Cyndy Lowery. (Be sure to note AA Offering on your checks. 100% of this offering goes to the missionaries in the field.)
More about Harvest Christian Fellowship:
Harvest Christian Fellowship is a local New Testament church filled with imperfect believers resting in our perfect Savior, Jesus Christ.
Each week, we gather to savor the greatness and goodness of our God and praise Him together in song, in prayer, and in the preached Word.
If you have questions about life, about our church, or have a prayer need, please contact us through the contact form on our home page: https://hcfellowship.com/
For those planning to attend in person this week, please take the following precautions for the sake of each other:
(1) Please verify at home that your temperature is not elevated above normal.
(2) If you have any symptoms of illness, please remain home and join us online.
(3) Masks will be required by all in attendance who are age 5 and older.
(4) Maintain a distance of 6 feet between families while inside the facilities.
If you need help connecting on Sunday morning, you can reach out to either
Bill Lowery 804-238-0724
Daniel Westfall 434-533-0366
They will be happy to assist you either by text or phone call.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONNECTING TO THE LIVE STREAM WORSHIP SERVICE:
1) The live stream will not be active until 10:45 am on Sunday morning. Prior to that time, you will see a splash screen containing the HCF logo.
2) To start the live stream after 10:45 am on Sunday, you may need to click the play arrow at the center of the video box.
3) If we are having technical difficulties with streaming the service, you may see a spinning indicator overlaid on the video box. Please wait a few minutes to see whether we can resolve the problem. If not, we will have a full recording of the service available for playback later in the week.
Note: Please be advised that the above link will lead you to YouTube. YouTube automatically suggests other videos to watch when you pause the above recording and when it runs to completion. This feature of YouTube’s platform is beyond the control of Harvest Christian Fellowship, as well as its leadership and staff. Thank you.